Enlarged thyroid, sore breasts, missed period, dizziness. On radio active pills. Negative Pregnancy test. What does this show?

Hi, my name is Ashlynn about 3 weeks ago I had taken radio active pills because my thyroid was enlarged. After the pills were taken the activness stays in your body for like 5 days. My husband and I didn't have sex just to be careful of possibly getting pregnant. I'm now 2 days late on my period and wondering maybe if the pills had something to do with my period being thrown off or if there might be a possibility my period is missed because I'm pergnant. I didn't feel like I was pregnant until like a week or so ago my boobs started hurting and the nipples got dark. My husband says the veins on my breasts had darkened and I felt dizzy yesterday. I took a pregnancy test the day before my period was due it came back negative but I just want to know if maybe I am.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013