Enlarged spleen, have stinging pain, feel full, belching. What to do?

I am a generally healthy 44 yr old female. A year ago I had the symptoms of mono (my daughter had it and our water glasses got mixed up). It took me about 3 months to get over it and I've had recurring bouts of it, to a lesser degree, 2 or 3 times in the following year. Now, my spleen seems to be enlarged; it has a stinging pain, I feel full even when I don't eat, and I have belching which is highly unusual for me. What do I do?
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013