Enlarged prostate, slow urine flow. Flotral prescribed. How long to take it?

hi, i am a 65 years old young man. my elder brother advised me to check homoglobin, creatinin, blood sugar, cholestrol,psa etc.all report was normal except p.s.a.. prostrate found very large. urologist checked & ask me to test sonography, free p.s.a. (cancer test) & urine test, & urine flow test & found every thing o.k.except slow urine.
flow & ask me to take flotral (ranbaxy). i take flotral for three month.& again found slow urine flow, then dr. ask me to start flotral d & iam taking it since last 10 days.
how long i have to continue this. is it safe medicine
will it help my urine flow?
k9kothari@ WWW.WWWW.WW
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013