Endoscopy shows duodenitis and erosion, helicobacter positive, fatty liver, splenomegaly. Treatment?

my endoscopy reveals the mild dudonitis and some errosion on stomatch body, and RUt is possive for halicobactor, apart from this USG of liver shown the grade 3 fatty liver changes withot SOl or fibrosis , mild splenomegaly , SGPT is 147U/Ml and SGOT is 87IU/ml with 0000 wbc count and 78 neutrophills. i am taking vit E, Omaparazole and doxicycline and nitro and ofoxacin combination. please suggest more on treatment part and is my liver have some serious issue my body weight is 116kg and age 36years, today i have dark yellow urine with very slight itching
Asked On : Tue, 9 Oct 2012