Endometrium thickness in follicular study. Do I have disease preventing from conceiving?

Hi, I m 26 years old and completed 2 years of married life.. we are planning for baby from last 8 months but not successful. i have went for follicular study, it was rt ovary 17.5* 13.6 mm on 10th day with endometrium thickness 7.3.. on 11th day rt ovary follicle shown ruptured with endometrium thickness 8.8mm..... 4 months ago i have tested FSH LH level on 2nd day of periods.. the results were FSh 11.68 miU/ml, LH 2.64, Prolactin 21.26 ng/ml and free testosterone- 2.13 ng/dl.... Can you relate these diagnosis and confirm the disease.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012