Endometriosis, laparoscopy done. Difference between tube block and tube patent?

Hi, Doctor, I am trying for getting pg for last 4 years and many reports showed symptoms of endometrosys. I have done the HSG which shown the good open of tubes where as few days bk I operated ( Laproscopy ) where reports shown that Right tube is patent. All other reports like MTB, semen etc are normal. Now doctor please advice me the further steps and please tell me what is the difference between tube block and tube patent.
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012