Endometrial thickness not improving with clomid, improved slightly with Humog. What can help increase its thickness?

Hi, My endometrial thickness i snot imrpoving with Clomid .It is not reaching to 8mm also with Clomid. But when i take Humog Injection 75 from Day2 of my cycle and when observed, Et has reached to 11 MM by 12th day and follicle size is 17mm. Would this be good enough for IUI . How can I imrove endometrial thickness. Because of low ET and PCOS, my periods are very irregular also. Please help.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012