Endometeriosis and underwent IVF cycle. No symptoms of implantation. No stress. Advice?

Dear sir/mam

I am suffering from endometriosis stage 4 and underwent my 1st IVF cycle in June 2013 and it failed.we don't know why the embryos did not implant.they were 3 embryos transferred of 8 cells of grade 1. After transfer, there was no symptoms of implantation and my periods started on 14th day. BETA test was negative too.

There were 4 embryos frozen and I got it transferred on 29th sep 2013. Again 3 were transferred which are of grade 1 with 10 cells and other two of 8 cells. I do not have any implantation signs and I feel I have lost it again though I am on complete bed rest this time and watch TV in order to remain away from any kind of stress.

Please let me know if there are any symptoms.

My age is 27 and my husband is 29.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013