Emergency for chest pain. Found nothing. Can it be cold? Why underarms tender?

Hello, I am 43 yrs old, Went to emergency room last yr with chest pains, they spanded across my chest, They checked my heart and checked everything to find nothing, Doctor said it was a type of inflamation from a recent cold ...It went away but has gradually came back , now my chest feels bruised on the left side only with sharp pains almost like a straining pain sometimes , I am very large breasted and it feels better when I wear my bra at night, this pain is mostly on my left side, but sometimes can be felt on the right but not as sharp, sometimes it itches, and under my arms it can be tender ...especially around my menstral cycle, today it feels like I have a cold starting in my chest with a cool feeling like the start of a chest cold with little pains that are very light, but I am also getting over a sinus infection.I am more concerned with the pains....any advise would help!, this has been going on for over a year on and off, Thankyou very much
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012