Elevated triglycerides, LDL and LDH. Taking Synthroid and Lexapro. Difficulty exercising due to fracture. Any advice?

I am an overweight , smoker who recently had yearly lab work done. My triglycerides, LDL and LDH were elevated for the first time. My blood glucose was normal. I realize losing weight, stopping smoking and a better control of my diet will help. I am a health care professional. I am concerned about my medications. I am on Synthroid , Diovan/HCTZ, Protonix and Lexapro. I also have difficulty exercising due to a 90% compression fracture of my T12 vertebrae from a fall down stairs 6 years ago. Any advice?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012