Elevated liver enzymes. On slow fast acting adderall. High AST, ALT. Causes?

my son is on adderall (slow fast acting 25m) but only in school. In july he had his blood work and it came back with elevated enzymes ast 68 alt 86. The weeks prior to taking his blood work he ate boxes of donuts and croissants which is high in saturated fats. He is 17, plays basketball and weighs 178 lbs. His pcp is taking further tests to find out what other factors might be in play for his high liver enzymes. So worried.
Asked On : Thu, 30 Aug 2012