Elevated heart rate, sweaty palms, seeing colors in eyes. Not stroke. What else?

Hi, a couple of years ago i was admitted in to the Q.E hospital in Birmingham because they thought i was having a mild stroke as my heart kept racing. i had various test carried out on me but it came back that i had black spots and Noduals. At presant my heart is still racing and has been since Sunday and i keep seeing colours in my eyes and feel light headed and my hands are cold but the palms are sweaty, i'm currently in work lone working and i don't know what i should do?, i'm eating and drinking as normal so it's not a lack of food or water, i'm male aged 35 nearly 36 could you tell me what you think i should do as i was in and out of hospital over the course of a year for check up's but these check up's seemed to have stopped.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013