Elevated B!2 count, not on any supplements, take normal and healthy food. Is high B12 worrisome?

Hi, may I answer your health queries? Please type your query here...Hi dr. iam sending my inquriey from coutnry Jordan city Amman,,, my question iam a female and my B12 vitamin skipped from 550 unit to 2700 unit in 7 month, however i dont take any suppliments, noraml health food.. i check my liver function enzym, all is well, what do yo suggest? what should i do? will the hight level of B12 risky? thanks in advance Ms Lana B.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012