Elevated ALT, bilrubin, SGPT, abnormal liver function test, stressful job, alcoholism. Treatment?

Hi, i am a 37 male, working with a very stressfull job that requires sometimes staying seated for 12-13 hours. i am a heavy drinker for the last 3 years. the consumption varied with 2 pints a day to 4 pints regularly. all of my tests like Lipid , CBC are within normal range with HDL @62, LDL @86 TGL @164 and VLDL @33. the problem is with my Liver Function test . GammaGT came out @164, ALT @145. Bilurubin @0.2 and the SGPT was also within acceptable range. can i have an opinian what these things indicate. i have mentioned that exercise is one thing which is far from my busy life. age 37, Male, 5 11 , 73kg. could any body help!
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012