Ejaculation post masturbation, burning sensation on tip of foreskin, no bleeding, swelling, rupture of foreskin. Normal or should I consult a doctor?

Sir, I am a 23 yr old who masturbate regularly.This day after i masturbated and ejaculated. After 5 minutes i felt burning sensation on the tip of foreskin , i don t know what happened, i thought my nail might have had contact with it .There is no bleeding and also my foreskin had slight swelling and found my foreskin ruptured slightly,as a dark color boy i found difficulty in identifying that spot. Is this normal problem and get cured soon or or should i consult a doctor...??
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012