Egg ruptured after HCG injection. Pain near lower abdomen and back. Will conception occur?

Hi , Im 30yrs Old , n mine is 30 days cycle , last cycle was last month 08.06.2012 and on 14th day my egg got ruptured , post taking HCG injection , then my doctor told me to meet on next month 14 i,e 14.07.2012 So plz explain me , as im very excited to know whether i will conceive or not And aslo im having pain near lower abdomen and back pain (like how we get pain during periods ) Will i get periods or will i get conceive , plz let me know
Asked On : Fri, 29 Jun 2012