Early pregnancy stage, have intense abdominal pain arising from the esophagus with a constipated feeling. What could it be?

Hi I m 6 weeks pregnant this is my second pregnancy.. The first one I have an abortion when I was two months. But in my two pregnancy I received a lot if abdominal pain .. Every time I would eat it would hurt.. My doctor told me it could be acid reflux but I think it could be something worse because this pain is on 24/7 .. I have tried tums and zantag 75.. I dont thin it s acid reflux.. This pain feels a little like I m constipated but it also feels like its coming through my esophagus .. It also make me feel nasusea.. I only vomit once.. Please help me.. I been to the emergency room but every time I go it s something new like they told me its a bladder infection .
Asked On : Mon, 16 Jul 2012