Early pregnancy, history of loss due to PROMS. When is the best time to place a cerclage?

I am currently 8 wks pregnant with my 5th baby. I previously lost one due to PROMS caused by an incompetent cervix . We didn t find out that I had an incompetent cervix until I was pregnant with my 3rd baby. I have not been to the doctors yet. My appt is on the 10th. When is the best time for a cerclage to be placed? Is there a chance that a doctor might not want to do a cerclage ( I had 2 previous cerclages)?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012