Early pregnancy, have bleeding with stomach pain, scan showed yolk without fetal pole. Chances of miscarriage?

Hi Dr, I am approx 5-6 weeks pregnant, and I have started to bleed. I had a transabdominal scan yesterday which showed that I had a 12mm g-sac with yolk sac but no fetal pole . The technician told me that I was 4 weeks 3 days pregnant. Would this be correct? My recent blood hcg level was 5220. I also have had a previous miscarriage last year. For this pregnancy, I am using Crinone gel once daily. My last period was on april 10, then I missed a period in may (preg test was negative). My dr suggested that I may not have ovulated that month.I missed another period in june which came out positive. Please advise if I may be experiencing a miscarriage. Bleeding started a few days ago. It was light pink at first, then it became brown and now it is red. I have started to have a bit stomach pain as well
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012