Earlier fainted, had chest pain, high blood pressure. Now smelling cigarette smoke. Have reactive airways. What should be checked?

I fainted 6 days ago and was taken to the ER. I had chest pains but no heart attack (my heart is strong) my blood preasure was pretty high at 130/104 at the time (very high for me). There were no conclusive results from the ER visit. My follow-up has me seeing a lung specialist in 8 more days. Since fainting I smell cigerette smoke a lot. I m in a non-smoking household so this is really annoying me. I also have reactive airways or something that gives me issues around things with high VOCs. When I smell smoke I don t breath deaply so this is becoming uncomfortable. Nobody else smells smoke. What are areas I should check? What questions should I ask my doctor on my next visit?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Mar 2013