Ear clogs up while chewing. Clogs while jaw or ear is touched. Relives when popped. Eustachian tube problem?

For 18 months my ear has been messed up. On two occasions it has gotten completely better for around 2-3 weeks. The symptoms are the following. When I stand straight up nothing is wrong with my ear, but if I eat and chew it clogs up. If I touch my jaw and push up on my jaw or touch behind my ear or inner ear in a light way it clogs. I can immediately pop my ear if I pull down on my ear while holding my nose and blowing. The worst symptom is at night. Even if I sleep on my healthy ear. Not the right, which is giving me problems. When I wake my ear is clogged, with slight pressure. I pop it 2-3 time and then I m fine. Is this a Eustachian tube problem? I would ve went to the doctor sooner, but it does get better after I pop it and stand up straight. I guess I just wanted it to heal. Thanks for any advice.
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013