would a blocked sinus or deviated septum interfere with the function of the Eustachian Tube ?

Eustachian Tube Problems due to a deviated Septum & Blocked Sinus Hi, for the past year I ve had problems with ear pressure, especially on my right ear, have been to see an Ear Nose And Throat Specialist who did an examination and discovered that I have a deviated septum and a blocked sinus on the side of the blocked ear, would a blocked sinus or deviated septum interfere with the function of the Eustachian Tube ?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Apr 2011