Ear ache, fluid coming out, bleeding. Taking tylenol. Did tylenol caused this?

I m a 46 year old male in good health, 6 8 200 lbs., non smoker, social drinker, on no medication and i had an ear ache for a few days. now this morning i ran a q-tip thru the ear and it came out bloody. not much but it took 10 more q-tips before they came out clean. i ve been taking tylenol for the pain as im alergic to asprin. I havnt been on any flights, swimming, or any head trauma. i was wondering if taking too much tylenol could cause the bleeding?i havnt takenany more than directed but have been taking 6-8 capsules a day for the last 3 days.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013