EKG shows sinus tachycardia, atrial enlargement, anteroseptal infarct. What is this?

Hello I am a 45 year old black female, 5 4 , 105 lbs. Fairly healthy. I was admitted to the hospital in Feb 2012 for chest pain (I thought was anxiety). But was admitted because of Sinus Tachycardia . I just got my records and see on my ekg that it says : Sinus tachycardia/Possible Left Atrial enlargement/Anteroseptal infarct, age undetermined/ST & T wave abnormality, consider inferior ischemia/Abnormal ECG . What is all of this? I was released and felt fine since. Is there something really to worry about or was this something because the stress I was under?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012