EKG showed borderline right atrial abnormality. Not overweight, taking Benezipril and Lorazepam. Normal blood pressure. How to avoid heart problem?

my EKG was noted as having borderline right atrial abnormality . I am 65, not overweight , and never had a problem with this test in the past. I have no medical problems, other than taking medication Benezipril and Lorazapam. Blood pressure is within normal limits consistently with meds. Please tell me what I can do to avoid a problem with my heart, and is there a way to change the diagnosis on EKG back to normal reading?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012