BASED on the information provided it seem as the high heart rate
can have many causes depending upon the cause, but white coat hypertension is only taken into consideration if the high heart rate only happens in front of a doctor / nurses , the other way to express the same is getting afraid / scared by the look which you subconscious mind relates as fear and gets into a flight or fight mode.
The increase in heart rate has many reasons and many are listed below
1) White coat hypertension (high blood pressure
2) Obesity induced hypertension ( due to high surface area heart has to work hard and is reflected as hight blood pressure and heart rate)
3) Primary hypertension
(No cause is known , just may be how body is programmed by nature)
4) Some kidney
issues may lead to it ( needs a ultrasound
to get it diagnosed )
5) primary high salt intake can cause hypertension.
6) irregularities in heart formation may lead to it,
CONSULT A CARDIOLOGIST
AND NEEDS A THROUGH WORKUP TO FIND A CAUSATIVE FACTOR
BELOW MENTIONED diagnostic tests needs to be done to find the cause
1) ECHO cardio
2) ultrasound on kidney
3) Tread mill stress
4) body mass index
need to be measured
5) blood work for various hormone level needs to be done.
HOPE The above mention test will help in finding the cause of the hypertension.