ECG showing inverted t-wave. Is there anything to be concerned? Severe panic attacks. Took radioactive iodine treatment for hyperthyroidism

I ve been to the hospital twice in the past three days and all ecg s have shown an inverted t-wave...None of the doctors seem to be concerned (Although family doctor didn t even mention the inverted wave) and said the test was perfect. All doctors didnt seem to be too concerned??? I am a 30 year old female, dont smoke or drink heavily. 140 lbs 5 7 so I would say healthy weight. I ve been having horrible panic attacks the past few days which I what brought me there in the first place... I have been reading that they could be a sign on an upcoming heart attack which is making me panic further....Anyone have any thoughts on this? All my blood results eg, cardiac enzymes were all normal... Also, 4 months ago I received radioactive iodine treatment for hyperthyroidism so should be going hypo by now, could this affect the results? Now I feel like my life is ending at 30 :( I can t fathom leaving my baby girl!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013