Dyspepsia after taking Lipitor, Osertil and Clopid. Had heart surgery. Move from Clopid to Ecosprin?

I had bypass heart surgery 4 years back. I am under medication. I take Lipitor 20 (for my cholesterol and high triglyceride ), Osertil 50 onec a day for Blood pressure and Clopid 75 one a day. At present my BP is perfectly normal, cholesterol and triglyceride are also in normal range. For about six months or so I am suffering from dyspepsia . Should I change any of my medicine particularly move from Clopid 75 to Ecosprine 75?
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012