Dull pain in the upper chest. Scratchy throat, voice loss and chest tightness. Stopped smoking. On medication for anxiety

I am 31. I've had a dull pain in my upper chest for the last few weeks, then this week I inexplicably started getting a scratchy throat, now my voice is getting scratchy and it feels like I'm losing my voice. I dont know if/how they're related. Should I be worried?
Additional details: I quit smoking a month ago and have had a little anxiety since going off Dexedrine and Prozac six months ago. I originally though the tightness in my chest was due to the anxiety
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013