Dull headache, massive bruise on the side of head. Bruise iced, Ibuprofen taken. Recommendations?

Hello! Two days ago I fell off of a chair and hit the right side of my head on another chair very hard. I do not remember a couple minutes before the event or the actual event of hitting my head but I do remember a few minutes afterwards. My friend said that I blacked out for a couple minutes after but that has been the only symptom of concussion that I've had. I did not feel dizzy, no headache,nausea or confusion. The only thing that resulted is a massive bruise on the side of my head that is only noticeable to me if I run my fingers over it or if it is touching something. It is very very tender and I do believe there is a bump but no black and blueness. I have been icing it and taking some ibprofen. I am trying to switch to tylenol so my blood doesn't thin. Although today (2 days after event) I have had a dull headache (feels like a dull pressure) on my head. Should I just keep icing my head, resting and taking medication or should I go to the doctor for more internal testing? I am concerned that there is a more internal problem occurring, like bleeding.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013