Due for Depo shot, experiencing Dizziness, back pain, chills and fever. Have spotting and UPT negative. Cause for this symptoms?

I recently was due for my second depo shot ( 1/29/13) but decided not to get it because all the side effects I was experiencing. After coming off of it I started feeling nauseous, extremely sleepy, headaches , hot flashes, chills, back pain ,abdomina/pelvicl pain .. especially when I would lay down along with dizziness and a little throw up. I also experienced dark brown spotting 2/12/13 and 2/13/13. I thought I might be pregnant so I took a test on 2/18/13 . It was negative. But I was still experiencing the symtoms and they were becoming worse. Then on 2/21 I had the dark brown spotting again. I still have the symptoms and I am very confused on what this could be since I took another pregnancy test this morning 2/23 and it was negative again. Do you have an suggestions of what this could be? Could I be pregnant still? Could it just be side effects of coming off of the depo?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013