Dryness in nose near nostrils, peeling and flaking, redness. Presence of tiny itchy, painful blisters on inner nostril, herpes simflex virus in eye. Treatment?

For the past week my nose has been unusually dry aound the creases where nostril meets cheek. 3 days agothe tip of my nose began peeling and flaking. It was slightly red which I presumed was due the the peeling skin. The next morning I awoke with tiny white blister/bumps on the inside and rim of my left nostril. Its itchy, painful and has since spread to the outside of the right side of my nose. The sores leak a clear puss and eventually crust over turning yellow. I have been applying neosporin with q-tips which makes the blisters stay white and raised as if they should be popped, which I haven t. It is painful and I have herpes simflex virus in my right eye which I am worried might trigger that into flaring up as well. Any advice as to what this is and how I should handle it?
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012