Dry throat and white tongue. Antibiotics the reason? How can I get rid of it?

Hi. I m 24 years old. Female. I have a dry throat and white tongue . The papillae of my tongue seems elongated and furry. It is also causing me bad breath. It tastes bitter. I brush my teeth and tongue regularly, I use togue scraper too. I read that antibiotics cause dry mouth, I had antibiotics prescription last year twice... three months in between. and then I took another complete antibiotic medication last February. and then, my orthopedic doctor prescribed Lagaflex, a muscle relaxant , due to my back pain around June, Can you help me with my white tongue? I want to get rid of it, especially that it s causing me bad breath.
Asked On : Tue, 18 Sep 2012