Dry humping, sperm of underwear, washed vagina. Will this cause pregnancy?

i m a girl and 2 weeks back i had dry humping or sex with my fiance where he was naked and i was wearing cotton underwear, i m scared of being pregnant,he loaded a bit of sperm in my underwear..and after few minutes i went to the bathroom and i noticed my underwear is wet then i washed my vagina ..i do not its because of my own orgasm or because of his sperm do you think i can become pregnant in this way
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012
Diabetologist 's  Response
Hi, i had gone through your query and understood your concerns.

From the details you have mentioned there is definitely no scope to be a pregnant.

Hope this helps you. Thank you.