Dry and sensitive skin, tried different creams, but no results. Suggestions?

Hi ,
I have a dry and sensitive skin, none of the market available mosturising cream suites me.Sometimes wrong use of cream leads to dry patches and many small small pimples on my face.I am fed up of trying new creams suggested by someone or other every time.
Currently I am using Curatio fash face wash , Evion mosturising cream and suncros aquagel sunscreen which is again not having a good result still I can sometimes see dry patches on my face and my skin getting darker slowly.

Please help me as for my marriage 3 months is left and I want to look best on my day.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013