Drug abuse. Has sweet smell instantly gone. Marijuana?

My 14 year old admitted drug use. Not sure how severe. She has increased acne, very irratable and angry.severe mood swings, and most nights at around 3 am, I can smell (just for a quick second) a weird smell... Sweet, but not strong smell.. Instantly gone and can not smell in her room. We are seeking help and have an appointment set up... The quick sweet smell (don't think it's marijuana) has me concerned. Appointment is over a week away.
Thanks but I have free information from our insurance provider 24/7.... Will call them
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013