Drowsiness, headache post taking Ecosprin. Had a stroke, fit attack due to high BP. Is it advisable to continue the medicines for a long term?

Hello Doctor I am 59 yr old male.I had a Stroke problem 5 year back due to which I had started few regular medicines. Few days back,I got a minor Fit attack which was due to high BP . My family doctor has advised me to continue with Ecosprin 150AV,but i feel drowsi, headache and sleepy after having it.So is it advisable to continue this medicine in long run Kindly advise.
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012