Doubting of being harmed, conspiracy, illicit relationship, leg numbness, blurred vision. What could be the reason, treatment?

My brother in law has been have problem just in last two weeks thinking that someone is in his house and shooting him up w/drugs. He also thinks my sister is in with this person, who he has not seen, but says has been under his bed, walking around his house, but has not really seen him. He thinks she is having sex with this person while in the bed with him, but again he does not see him. Has cotton mout, nrevus and blurred vision . Can this be signs. This am he asked me what to do I told him to go to er and let them know about the numb feelin in legs and blurred vision, but once he saw the nurse/doctor to tell them everything, so they can run some test and if they want to keep him at least there he well get some sleep.
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012