Done surgery for polio. Wearing caliper. Should I get surgery done to correct height difference between legs?

I have polio in my right leg. It was operated earlier but that the I am usual of wearing caliper. and also some height difference between both the legs. Now I am planning to operate it again from Vishakhapatam Doctor Adi Narayan Rao.
I have done checkup before 6 months, As per his suggestion, 60-70% improvement can be done.
But at the same time I am afraid about the -ve result. Please suggest?

Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013