Done medical abortion. Had unprotected sex after period. Now pregnant. Can I have abortion done again?

Hi I just underwent an medical abortion , I took the mife tab s and it was an incomplete abortion then went for a DNC...after which one time I got my periods which was only for 2 days and flow was very very little...hardly 5-10 drops a day, after which I had unprotective sex on time and the immediete next day I took the tablet postpond 72..but to my shock...when I chkd now..I m pregnent again...My first one is just 11 months and I dont think I can under go preg pains anymore...I dont wants to continue this preg.....Moreover am confused abt my preg...I took all the protective measures...but am preg...Please advise if i can go for abortion again?....I just aborted the other one on oct 17th
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012