Done laparascopic assisted hysterectomy. Feeling of something falling out. Normal?

I had a laparascopic assisted hysterectomy 9/23, ovaries left, sling installed, colon resection. I feel like something is falling out - like it feels when a tampon is left in there too long. I stuck my finger in and it definitely feels very different than it did before surgery, but I guess there could be stitches right there, Idk. Is this normal? Also, I know there is alot of discussion about sleep disorders post-surgery on this site. I know it's normal but it feels so abnormal - sleeping every three hours, and never sleeping for more than 90 mins-two hours. When will that go away? I'm eating right, taking quality vitamins, drinking water, exercising responsibly. When does that ease up?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013