Done hysterectomy. Work involves lifting heavy objects. What can I do safely?

yes, thank you. I am in my 3rd week of a total hysterectomy and my surgeon is great, but not too keen on answering my questions. so...I work at a swap meet and lift heavy boxes. (I'd say 20lbs or more), and he said I could do anything I feel like, but that seems alittle soon talking to others who have had this surgery. What CAN I do safely, and what CAN"T I do safely into my third week. My surgery site is fine and healing nicely and no problems with the surgery at all...
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013