Done hip arthroscopy surgery. Had anterior hip dislocation without trauma. Should I get another surgery done?

I had hip arthroscopy surgery in June 2012 on my right hip and have done PT since. Last month, I went to stand up and heard a series of pops and cracks. My leg then popped out of my hip socket. I had an anterior hip dislocation with no trauma prompting it. I am borderline dysplastic in this hip with an angle of approximately 21-22. I went back to my surgeon and now am facing a decision to do another arthroscopy to sew up my hip capsule (and clean out debris) or to do a PAO surgery. I m not sure which to do?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013