Done colposcopy. Taking Yasmin. Can colposcopy delay periods even when on the pill?

Hi, I had to go for a colposcopy on 8 days ago where he told me there was no cancer but he had to do a biopsy to check for virus. I am on the contraceptive pill Yasmine and came off it on Saturday (that being my last day). I still have no sign of my breakthrough bleed but am definitely not pregnant. Can colposcopy delay periods even when in the pill? I bled a little after the biopsy but think that was just the wound so to speak. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012