Done US. What does the report indicate, is everything normal?

dear doctor , can you please give an answer for the below US report. uterus is retroverted,centrally positioned and regular in outline.a large gestational sac with non viable fetus seen within the uterine cavity .no cardiac activity visulized.decidual reaction poor. GS measure 14.6mm coreesponding to 6 wks 5 days CRL measure 4.9mm coreesponding to 6 wks 1 day right ovary shows thich walled cyst measures about 2.3x1.7cm in size p/o corpus luteal cyst left ovary is normal in size and echo apperence no obvious adnexal mass .POD is free cervix is normal. internal os is closed single non viable intrautering gestation (missed abortion) correesponding to 6wks 1dar (according to crl) can u pls confirm their is any hope.
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012