Done PTCA, stents placed. Taking Telma and Cardivas. Pin prick in chest, shoulder pain. Normal?

Hi, Recently undergone PTCA + 2 Stents to LCX & LAD. and the access was through Right Ulnar Artery -6Fr. Diognosos is IHD:- Acute Coronary Syndrome ,IWMI,Two vessel Disease, HTN. I am under medication. PAN 40 TELMA 40 CARDIVAS 6.25 PLETOZ 50 ECOSPRIN 150 PRASUDOC 10 AZATOR 40. I feel a small prick in the left side of chest some times and my right shoulder joint is paining today .Please suggest if it is normal.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012