Had heart attack, suffering from dual blockage. Angiogram done. What type of treatment to follow?

Hi, My father had a heart attack and is suffering from dual blockage. Please see attached scanned reports for details. Please suggest what type of surgery/treatment he should undergo and also let me know the entire cost. Thanks... Age: 52 Angiogram Information: LMCA – Normal . LAD – Type III vessel, has ostioproximal long 70% lesion , Good Distal flow Diagonal – D1 and D2 Normal LCX – Co-Dominant system, Normal . LPD is normal OMs – OM1 large vessel, Ostioproximal 70% lesion. OM2 normal. RCA – Co- Dominant system, has mild disease at crux. PDA and PLVB Normal . __ ANGIO – Not Done. Moderate LV dysfunction (By 2DECHO) CATH DIAGNOSIS – CAD – Two vessel Disease, Moderate LV dysfunction. CATH ADVICE - CABGS Please let me know if you need further information. If you require I can scan and upload or courier all medical reports & Angiograph CD. Regards, Sanjay +0000
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013