Done Laparoscopy to remove left endometrioma. Ultrasound done. Possibility of recurring endometrioma, preventive measures?

My name is Nancy.I am 42 yo with 2 children. i had laparoscopy to removed left a 8cm endometrioma this April.3 WKS later Ultrasound noted left ovarian a 3cm cyst ?endometrioma remnant.Last month repeated Ultrasound which showed a 2cm complex cyst left ovarian. I had Mirena insertion after operation but removed recently due to not tolerate. Do i have a recurrent endometrioma?Do i have to do operation again?so scared. Is it a good idea to fall pregnant to prevent from worse recurrence? What should i do? i do not have dysmenorrhoea.relatively asymptomatic . regards,
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012