Done D&C. Bleeding, vaginal itching. Taken Diflucan. Worried about light periods

Hello i had a dnc last year june because of missed misscarriage ,after that i bleed so heavy for 3 months but after that it was fine but usually i had heavy bleeding ,soon after dnc i feel some harsh itching in my vigina which sometime start before periods ,dr advice me to take 4 hiflucan anti fungal
tablets one in a weak ,when i finished this course of 4 tablets my period started and they normal as i have normally heavy periods,after periods my itching came back within 10 day than i see dr again and dis time she said its too early dat itching came back so start applting canesten cream at viginal area for 3 weaks but now itching problem is solved but my lasts two periods were very light 1 1/2 day of normal bleeding than 3 to 4 days only spotting ,i am really worried abt it ,i have only one child age 4 yr and my age is 32 yrs and weught 80 kgs
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013