Dog had licked hands, no bite, dog has been vaccinated. Which tests will ensure that I am totally safe?

Hello Doctor..i was walking in street after my dinner 2 days back and there was a pet dog too in the street. The dog was left unattented by the owner so the dog saw me and rushed to me.dogs saliva touched to me closths and then to my hands probably along with this when the dog was just behind me i felt that dog touched my leg , i am not sure wether he scratched me or bitten me. As such i am not feeling any itching sensatiion there is no blood came out of my body also there is no mark as well anywhere on my body wherever dog touched me but still i feel afraid of getting infected. I asked dog owner and they said the pet is vaccinated and he doesnt bite. But still i am afraid and want to make sure that there is nothing wrong as such. Please suggest me how can i make sure that there is nothing wrong and i am completely fine. Thanks for your quick advise and concern, Regards Varun
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012